Lucine is looking for women with hormone health concerns to become part of the Lucine Women movement. We want to feature real women with real hormone health conditions on our Hormones Matter™ blog.
We will look to Lucine Women to guide our research choices, test our products, share information with friends and family, and tell us how best to serve women’s hormone health needs.
If you or anyone you know has been affected by a hormone-related OB/Gyn condition,
submit your story and become a Lucine Woman.
Tell us your hormone story and why hormones matter to you. The stories can be anonymous, but we’d like to put a face on hormone health and would love it if you would include a picture.
General Submission Topics
We accept personal hormone stories on a variety of topics including:
- Menstrual cycle disorders or problems
- Oral contraceptive use and adverse reactions
- Migraine with hormone triggers (menstrual, pregnancy or postpartum)
- Pregnancy/postpartum complications
- Pregnancy/postpartum mood and psychiatric symptoms
- Thyroid conditions
- Adrenal conditions
- Environmental endocrine disruptors
- Hormone-related cancers
- Other hormone-related events or conditions