The Endo Diet – Lemon Poppy Seed Blackberry Muffins
Ingredients (all organic):
- Preheat the oven at 350*.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, egg whites, banana, honey, olive oil, vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice with a mixer until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients in 3 batches, combining well each time. When batter is smooth, add poppy seeds.
- Fold in blackberries and ladle evenly into muffin pan. My mixture made 10 muffins, filled almost to the top.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool, and enjoy!