In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. 7701, et seq., Public Law No. 108-187, was S.877 of the 108th United States Congress),e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Lucine web site or service may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path
- use other means of deceptive addressing
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below
Lucine does not permit or authorize the harvesting, mining, or collection of e-mail addresses or other personal information of its customers or users from or through the web site or its services. Lucine does not permit or authorize any attempt to use its services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of its services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Lucine service.
If Lucine believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, it may take action, as is deemed appropriate at any time and without notice, including blocking messages, blog posts and/or replies, and further usage of Lucine’s services. Lucine may immediately terminate any account on any service, as determined by the sole discretion of Lucine, which is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail address that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the Lucine web site and/or its services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Lucine’s rights. Unauthorized use of any Lucine services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Violators of the CAN-SPAM Act may be subject to “cease and desist” orders or penalties from the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) of up to $11,000 per violation. Criminal prosecution is also possible in the case of egregious offenders, which can result in penalties such as fines, forfeiture of proceeds and/or equipment, and even time in prison.
Blog Content Policy
Lucine™, its affiliated groups, and its associated web sites prohibit the use of blog posts or responses to:
- publish other people’s personal and/or confidential information
- mislead readers about your identity or affiliations
- infringe copyrights – also, DO NOT provide links to sites where readers can obtain unauthorized downloads of copyrighted content
- threaten people
- publish hate material; publish crude, pornographic, or pedophiliac material; or publish links to sites where readers can obtain or view this material
- promote illegal or dangerous activities
- dispense medical advice
- create posts designed to drive traffic to your site
- Create posts that result in viruses, malware, pop-ups, or the installation of software without the reader’s consent.
If Lucine™ believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, it may take action, as is deemed appropriate at any time and without notice, including blocking messages, blog posts and/or replies, and further usage of Lucine’s services. Lucine may immediately terminate any account on any service, as determined by the sole
discretion of Lucine, which is involved in any of the above-proscribed activities. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Lucine’s rights.
For Our Readers
If you believe that you have been the victim of a violation of the above policies by means of Lucine’s web site or services, please contact us through the mailing address or email address provided below. Include in your message the details and content of the issue, along with any additional information that you feel may help Lucine in its investigation against the perpetrator.
Lucine Health Sciences, Inc.
2764 N. Green Valley Pkwy. #456
Henderson, NV 89014-2120