Hormones Matter invites you to write for us as a guest blogger or a regular contributor.
Hormones Matter is looking for the most insightful and informed writers interested in health research. We cover a full range of topics ranging from general health and hormones, to the latest in medical research, policy and politics.
An important part of our journal mission is learning from patients. At Hormones Matter we give voice to patients with difficult to diagnose and treat conditions and provide insight and interaction from health communities around the world.
With regular news coverage, investigative reporting, editorial commentary and personal health stories, Hormones Matter offers a unique and unparalleled level of health information.
Hormones Matter reaches 100,000+ viewers monthly and is growing rapidly.
Some of the topics we cover at Hormones Matter:
- Mitochondrial damage and dysfunction stories and research
- Medication or vaccine adverse reactions and research
- Nutrient therapies
- Menstrual cycle disorders or problems
- Oral contraceptive use and adverse reactions
- Pregnancy/postpartum complications
- Pregnancy/postpartum mood and psychiatric symptoms
- Peri-menopause or Menopause
- HRT or BHRT
- Thyroid conditions
- Adrenal conditions
- Environmental endocrine disruptors and other toxicants
- Hormone-related events or conditions
- General women’s health
- Men’s hormone health
- Men’s health
- Nutrition and micronutrient deficiencies
- DES and other in utero exposures
- Dexamethasone, metformin, Lupron, fluoroquinolones
- Medication safety, efficacy and adverse reactions
- Vaccine safety, efficacy and adverse reactions
- Reproductive health rights and policy
- Healthcare policy and politics
- Health-related humor
Content Writers Need Not Apply
Please note, Hormones Matter publishes original articles only. We do not post or re-post content. We do not use content writers or content mills.
Write for Hormones Matter
If you are interested in writing for Hormones Matter, send us a note using the contact form below.